The Facebook fiasco -- the stealth editing of their terms of service, the revocation and the CEO's explanation — demonstrates that Facebook thinks users are too stupid to care about or understand the reasons behind its TOS. But Facebook isn't alone in this assessment. Microsoft and others are similarly condescending toward users.
read more | digg story
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (35)
- Sarah Palin Takes Center Stage: Tax Issue
- Iraq Withdrawal Plan Gains G.O.P. Support
- The Teenager Audio Test - Can You Hear This Sound?...
- Why the Twitter Haters Are Wrong
- Safari 4 Beta Still Slower than Google Chrome
- Brazilian "Land of Twins" May Be Caused By Nazi Eu...
- When Consumers Cut Back: A Lesson From Japan
- Amid the grieving, a rare act of sportsmanship
- New Zealand Internet blackout protest
- Facebook Thinks You're Stupid
- Twitters Suspended - The Full Story
- Anatomy Of A Smear: Keith Olbermann Debunks Stimul...
- Sam Stein: Dems Fed Up With McCain:
- Presidential Historians: Bush One of Worst Preside...
- Hawaii's Cartoonist, and my friend, Corky Trinidad...
- Google Chrome for Mac
- Democrat? Republican? Who Keeps F'ing Us Over?
- Letter to Obama About the Republicans, From An Ex-...
- The GOP Has Declared War On Obama - The Daily Dish...
- The new D.C.: Same as it ever was - Charles Mahtes...
- Samsung unveils solar-powered cell phone
- Phelps Bong Owner Charged After Trying To Sell Pie...
- Marijuana Appears to Slow Cancer Growth - FOX NEWS...
- Congressman Twitters secret trip to Iraq
- Whiff of change in US medical marijuana policy
- Obama Slams GOP In Stimulus Speech
- Bush's chief of staff is full of crap
- Afghan Leader Finds Himself Hero No More
- 9/11 families applaud Obama at meeting on Guantana...
- Gallup: Obama popular, trustworthy; Stim popular; ...
- Olbermann: It's time for Cheney to 'leave this cou...
- White House panel will guide faith-based programs
- Obama Tops Worlds Most Respected List
- Japan’s Big-Works Stimulus Is Lesson for U.S.
- 25 Things I Didn't Want To Know About You
- ▼ February (35)