An Oklahoma City man who announced on Twitter that he would turn an April 15 tax protest into a bloodbath was hit with a federal charge of making interstate threats last week, in what appears to be first criminal prosecution to stem from posts on the microblogging site.
read more | digg story
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (35)
- Poll: Bush Getting Even More Unpopular Out Of Offi...
- FBI Arrests Oklahoma Teabagger For Twitter Threats...
- On Earth Day 2009, a Bird's-Eye View : Slide Show
- kink.fm - Les Sarnoff
- 1 Million Tea Bags, But No Place to Dump
- Charlie the Unicorn 3 ...shun the non-believers!
- Purple for Maddie and Love for Thalon
- Twitter Vulnerability: Mutating Fast and More on t...
- Some Of Our Favorite Easter Eggs
- Tea Parties Forever
- Beck Tea Bagging Parties Bring out the Best Wackos...
- How to kill e-mail (before it kills you)
- FriendFeed BETA = Real Time Web, news, chat, conve...
- Demi Moore Uses Twitter to Help Save Suicidal Woma...
- ▼ April (14)