You should be angry about the $700 billion plan to save banks. But once the rage subsides, realize that doing nothing would be disastrous.
read more | digg story
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (121)
- Google Stock Falls $200 As Market Closes (not really)
- A Deepening Leadership Crisis
- Pandora, Webcasting appear headed for Senate victo...
- SocialText 3.0 blends Facebook, Twitter, and the E...
- Richard Cohen - A Lesson the Markets Ignored - was...
- Superfluous Oden update #267: Still breathing, eat...
- How Sweden Solved Its Bank Crisis - NYTimes.com
- Oregon State beat USC in Corvallis (again!)
- Final: Oregon State 27, No. 1 USC 21
- 10 Adobe AIR -Must See- Applications
- Portland Voted Greenest City In The U.S. «
- WorldWide Telescope
- Creating modular interactive user interfaces with ...
- Woork: 10 Beautiful icons set for web developers a...
- Spike Rox!!
- A Fix for Time Machine's Backup Failure
- Free Sarah Palin and let her speak to the media.
- fixed the family macbook after a botched update to...
- Be ticked off - but get over it
- Obama, Not McCain, Shows Steady Hand in Crisis: Al...
- Keith Olbermann Does Sarah Palin's Fox Interview I...
- I'm Your Biggest Fanatic
- Barack Obamas GMail Account Leaked !! (pic) http:/...
- Inside Buy More
- Los Dos Mojos Animation Video on IMEEM Video
- ▼ September (26)