One of the reasons Palin has been a popular governor is that she added an extra twelve hundred dollars to this year’s check, bringing the per-person total to $3,269.
read more | digg story
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Like, Socialism: Comment: The New Yorker
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (121)
- Palin speaks on First Amendment: This is so dumb i...
- DR Congo refugee camps 'burned'
- IRS wrongly paid out $1 billion in 2007 refunds
- McCain, Obama and your tax bill
- Exxon Mobil: Biggest profit in U.S. history
- Interview with Heroes Star Brea Grant
- Commentary: Mudslinging to get elected
- Lawyers Forced to Drop P2P ‘Wireless Defense’ Case
- Investigation: Hundreds accused wrongly of videoga...
- Religious PAC airs pro-Obama ads on Christian Radio
- Sorting Out the Truth on McCain’s “Socialism”
- Let's Put An End To McCain's Lies About Obama's Ta...
- Why I Support Barack Obama - Tim O'Reilly
- Ethanol No Longer Seen as Big Driver of Food Price
- FOX News slams Joe the Plumber
- GOP Senator and Vietnam Veteran Endorses & Votes f...
- Dalai Lama calls special meeting of Tibetan exiles
- Like, Socialism: Comment: The New Yorker
- Hitchens nails it about Palin and science
- Drudge unplugged: How his campaign influence has c...
- Barbara West, Biden Interviewer: Her Husband is a ...
- Biden Slammed During Florida Interview
- AP Investigation into Palin’s signature accomplish...
- McCain aide: Palin's 'going rogue'
- Obama on the Race and His Grandmother
- Wasssup remix
- For Obama, a Melancholy Biography Tour
- WILL FERRELL as Bush Endorsing McCain/Palin
- New Obama Site Tracks and Debunks McCain Robocall ...
- Police: Campaign Worker Admits Making Up Story
- 50 Beautiful Blog Designs
- Sarah Palin Refuses To Answer about Abortion Clini...
- My Personal 'Faith Priorities' for this Election
- CC Goldwater: Why McCain Has Lost Our Vote
- Conservatives for Change
- The End of America
- New flawed AP poll claims McCain and Obama are close
- Protester Attempts Citizen’s Arrest of Karl Rove i...
- Toot: the important figure in Obama's life we have...
- The wife John McCain callously left behind
- If Obama's a socialist, so is McCain
- Phenom Rachel Maddow Doubles Audience in a Matter ...
- Conservative Republican Ken Adelman supports Barac...
- AP: Palin children traveled on state funds - Decis...
- RNC appears to shell out $150K for Palin fashion
- McCain Hired GOP Operative Accused of Voter Reg Fraud
- Colin Powell Endorses Barack Obama
- 8 Unusual Animals of Web Branding - Mashable
- MI Republicans Admit to Illegal Foreclosure Scheme
- The GOP's crusade against imaginary voter fraud
- GOP Puts Obama on Food Stamp w/ Watermelon, Ribs &...
- New England JOM Examines McCain Health Care Proposal
- A Chance To Rise Above It All and Let the Leader Lead
- Is 'Joe the Plumber' a plumber? That's debatable ...
- Bush abusing the DOJ to exploit the ACORN story
- Palin: Shouldn’t Worry About Government Having Eno...
- Obama re-characterizes the abortion issue
- Obama's 'Diplomacy' Wins a Republican Endorsement
- ACORN: ACORN Responds to Senator McCain’s Desperat...
- Markets dive on recession fears
- Friendly fire in Iraq -- and a coverup
- Wall Street Journal Article on Bill Ayers
- Tina Fey On Sarah Palin: "If She Wins...I'm Leavin...
- We Must Not Repeat 2004 Stolen Election
- 5 students from Afghanistan missing
- AP: Palin Has Checkered History On Ethics Issues
- Plouffe Fights ACORN Smears: It's A Smokescreen
- Troopergate:Why Sarah Palin should be less than pl...
- The disgrace of a Facebook rape defense
- The Grace of Rachel Maddow
- 1.3 Million Reasons for the GOP's ACORN 'Voter Fra...
- The Man Behind the Whispers About Obama
- Think Progress » McCain Campaign Says Black Is Whi...
- Obama DID NOT ask to delay security agreement, Ira...
- Market drops 107 points during Bush’s speech on th...
- Forbidden City Goes Virtual With IBM
- The Inspiration of Rainbows (PICS)
- Meet Sarah Palin's radical right-wing pals
- Jumping Dolphins. Beautiful Shot
- Bismarck Tribune Online - World and National News
- Mental Health Break - The Daily Dish | By Andrew S...
- GOP OCTOBER 'SURPRISE' SPREADS TO OHIO: Coordinate...
- The Current Stock Market Decline…
- NSA Eavesdropped on Americans, Journalists in Baghdad
- National Debt Clock Runs out of Digits
- John Cleese’s Cleeseblog » Archive » Hannity, cala...
- SonicSwap Puts Your iTunes Library On The Web For ...
- Generation Gap Growing Among Religious Voters
- Another Signed Windows XP Theme Emerges
- Mozilla Geode Released With Support From Pownce an...
- It’s a Moral Meltdown, Too
- A Brief Pause (in the Campaign) to Think of our Re...
- Undecided No More: It\'s Obama
- The McCain Campaign's Embarrassing Ugliness
- Free Graphics Editor Alternative to Adobe Photosho...
- Tina Fey As Sarah Palin In VP Debate On SNL (VIDEO)
- Best line by Tina Fey as Sarah Palin tonight on SN...
- Catholic Church Is Riven by Internal Debate - NYTi...
- Palin hits Obama for 'terrorist' connection - CNN.com
- Facebook | John Schallberger's Photos - The intruder
- ▼ October (108)
Are you planning to spend your weekend or vacation in camping? Our store contains all necessary camping equipment. The quality of our products and our prices will delight you. Camping Supplies
I\'vet got these enjoy handles for what.Coolsculpt Manhattan
Free Appliances for low income Appliance purchases can rank among homeowners’ highest outlays after the price of the home itself. It might not be in your budget to purchase a new refrigerator, washing machine, deep freezer, or dishwasher because they are large purchases.
The best way to get the most out of free christmas toys is by using them in fun ways. If you have old toys that you want to recycle, try recycling them into new toy pieces or ideas for your children.
Post a Comment