Wall Street caved in to its economic anxieties and closed lower Monday, giving up an early rally over a stimulus package in China and refocusing on the acute pullback in spending that is pummeling U.S. companies. Despite the spin from analysts, the market recognizes that a problem created by a debt inflated bubble won't be solved by more debt.
read more | digg story
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Bailouts don't work - Wall Street continues to dive
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (121)
- SA 'heroes' save Mumbai hostages
- Raise Your Hand If You Feel Sorry For the Detroit ...
- A fire breaks out of the dome of the Taj hotel in ...
- Head over wheels!
- Oddly Endurant Sarah Palin/Turkey Slaughter Story ...
- IMF chief: Worst yet to come for global financial ...
- Police Camera Captures Large Meteor
- Sarah Palin Does TV Interview While Turkeys Are Sl...
- Facebook's Land Grab in the Face of a Downturn
- 65 Fake Twitter Profiles With Hilarious Tweets
- How news sources can serve readers and save themse...
- Indian navy sinks suspected pirate "mother" ship
- Cannabis 'could stop dementia in its tracks'
- God and Evolution Can Co-exist, Scientist Says
- First panels of Jonestown memorial unveiled
- Is the panic over Detroit real? (Scripting News)
- Exit Fail Whale, Enter Fail Caterpillar (Twitter i...
- Rather’s Lawsuit Shows Role of G.O.P. in Inquiry
- After Obama's win, white backlash festers in US
- Some See Big Problem in Wisconsin Drinking
- Dad Chains Himself To Meter To Save Daughter on Li...
- The Daily Dish - Andrew Sullivan - And Still They ...
- At Home with John Cleese
- Open Letter to President-Elect Obama from Pro-Life...
- Blackwater likely to be fined millions in Iraq wea...
- Democrat Mark Begich Ahead by 814 Votes in Alaska
- Obama to pioneer Web outreach as president (AP)
- Georgia congressman warns of Obama dictatorship
- Alaska Update: Thousands of Ballots 'Found'
- Bailouts don't work - Wall Street continues to dive
- The Federal Reserve is refusing to identify the re...
- Gore urges US to try for 100% renewable energy wit...
- Miriam Makeba, Singer and Activist, Dies at 76
- 500+ Death Threats: Fears grow for Barack Obama's ...
- WSJ.com - The Perils of 'Populist Chic'
- Ron Paul Rated #1 in Congress for Tech-Related Pro...
- Sasha Obama: See How She's Grown (SLIDESHOW)
- Scientists Decode Set of Cancer Genes
- Florida man's dying wish to vote West Palm Beach, ...
- Praying with the President-elect
- Commentary: My father, George Wallace, and Barack ...
- Keith Olbermann Reacts To SNL Sketch
- Mr. Ayers’s Neighborhood
- CNN Hologram TV First
- Barack Obama wins the 2008 Presidential Election
- 106-Year-Old Woman Votes For Obama
- On Eve of Election, Obama Pays Tribute to Grandmot...
- Barack Obama for President
- The Blogger Behind the Obama Hit Job
- McCain Rep Admits No Instances of Voter Fraud
- The McCain Surge: Pipe Dreams or Prescience?
- My wife made me canvas for Obama; here's what I le...
- Judge Orders Bush Administration To Produce Wireta...
- Hey Media! Forget the Polls! Look at the Predictiv...
- Hawaii Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate - GENUINE
- Docs show how 2004 Ohio voting routed through GOP ...
- Last minute smear by Republicans ties Obama and Ay...
- Palin's medical records not made public
- Newsweek Politics Headlines
- ▼ November (59)
Post a Comment