Two days before the election, I call upon the media to dump the polls. Forget the discussions of the Bradley effect or the reverse Bradley effect and go to something that while not infallible, has proven much more reliable than polls. Look at the predictive markets!
read more | digg story
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Hey Media! Forget the Polls! Look at the Predictive Markets
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (121)
- SA 'heroes' save Mumbai hostages
- Raise Your Hand If You Feel Sorry For the Detroit ...
- A fire breaks out of the dome of the Taj hotel in ...
- Head over wheels!
- Oddly Endurant Sarah Palin/Turkey Slaughter Story ...
- IMF chief: Worst yet to come for global financial ...
- Police Camera Captures Large Meteor
- Sarah Palin Does TV Interview While Turkeys Are Sl...
- Facebook's Land Grab in the Face of a Downturn
- 65 Fake Twitter Profiles With Hilarious Tweets
- How news sources can serve readers and save themse...
- Indian navy sinks suspected pirate "mother" ship
- Cannabis 'could stop dementia in its tracks'
- God and Evolution Can Co-exist, Scientist Says
- First panels of Jonestown memorial unveiled
- Is the panic over Detroit real? (Scripting News)
- Exit Fail Whale, Enter Fail Caterpillar (Twitter i...
- Rather’s Lawsuit Shows Role of G.O.P. in Inquiry
- After Obama's win, white backlash festers in US
- Some See Big Problem in Wisconsin Drinking
- Dad Chains Himself To Meter To Save Daughter on Li...
- The Daily Dish - Andrew Sullivan - And Still They ...
- At Home with John Cleese
- Open Letter to President-Elect Obama from Pro-Life...
- Blackwater likely to be fined millions in Iraq wea...
- Democrat Mark Begich Ahead by 814 Votes in Alaska
- Obama to pioneer Web outreach as president (AP)
- Georgia congressman warns of Obama dictatorship
- Alaska Update: Thousands of Ballots 'Found'
- Bailouts don't work - Wall Street continues to dive
- The Federal Reserve is refusing to identify the re...
- Gore urges US to try for 100% renewable energy wit...
- Miriam Makeba, Singer and Activist, Dies at 76
- 500+ Death Threats: Fears grow for Barack Obama's ...
- WSJ.com - The Perils of 'Populist Chic'
- Ron Paul Rated #1 in Congress for Tech-Related Pro...
- Sasha Obama: See How She's Grown (SLIDESHOW)
- Scientists Decode Set of Cancer Genes
- Florida man's dying wish to vote West Palm Beach, ...
- Praying with the President-elect
- Commentary: My father, George Wallace, and Barack ...
- Keith Olbermann Reacts To SNL Sketch
- Mr. Ayers’s Neighborhood
- CNN Hologram TV First
- Barack Obama wins the 2008 Presidential Election
- 106-Year-Old Woman Votes For Obama
- On Eve of Election, Obama Pays Tribute to Grandmot...
- Barack Obama for President
- The Blogger Behind the Obama Hit Job
- McCain Rep Admits No Instances of Voter Fraud
- The McCain Surge: Pipe Dreams or Prescience?
- My wife made me canvas for Obama; here's what I le...
- Judge Orders Bush Administration To Produce Wireta...
- Hey Media! Forget the Polls! Look at the Predictiv...
- Hawaii Verifies Obama's Birth Certificate - GENUINE
- Docs show how 2004 Ohio voting routed through GOP ...
- Last minute smear by Republicans ties Obama and Ay...
- Palin's medical records not made public
- Newsweek Politics Headlines
- ▼ November (59)
Post a Comment