The Minnesota State Canvassing Board on Monday certified the results of the recount of Republican Sen. Norm Coleman's fight to retain his seat against Democrat Al Franken. The results showed Franken with a 225-vote lead. Coleman's attorney, Tony Trimble, said shortly after the ruling that the campaign will officially file a lawsuit.
read more | digg story
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (35)
- How Twitter Was Born
- Jessica Alba schools Bill O’Reilly in WW II histor...
- Obama’s First 100 Hours: A Clean Break From Bush
- What A Nigerian Facebook Scam Looks Like
- Congolese Rebel Leader Apprehended
- The Ultimate Dad Photo From Today’s Inauguration
- CNN: Roberts 'screwed up' oath of office
- Barack Obama Officialy Becomes 44th American Presi...
- Changing the Image of Religion: The New Faith Coal...
- Obama steps to door of White House — and history
- Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
- Band from TV - TV DEBUT - on Tonight Show with Jay...
- Katie Shearer, 24.... Blazer fan... will you remem...
- How the Susan Crawford interview changes everythin...
- Apple CEO Jobs to Take Medical Leave of Absence
- End the Genocide in Darfur
- Health insurer accused of overcharging millions
- Grandson of slaves
- 30 Minutes with Felicia Day
- Invitation to Pre-Inauguration Opening of The Geor...
- Meet the Whistleblower: Hospital Admin Takes Down ...
- White House Asked Howard To Stay In Blair House .....
- House Impeaches Blagojevich 114-1
- Report: Gmail about one-third as expensive as host...
- Johann Hari: You Are Being Lied to About Pirates
- Endless Vote Recounting Tests Minnesota Niceness
- Pink Iguana That Darwin Missed Holds Evolutionary ...
- Minnesota Canvassing Board Certifies Franken Win
- Joe Moakley’s legacy is global justice
- Fox News TWITTER account hacked? or Bill O'Reilly ...
- Twitter Hack Trail Leads To 'DigitalGangster'
- ▼ January (31)