A new report by the research company has taken a look under the hood of both in-house and commercial e-mail services, and put some numbers on the per-user costs associated with a variety of options. The surprise result was not so much that Google's corporate services come out ahead, but rather how large a lead it has on every other option.
read more | digg story
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (35)
- How Twitter Was Born
- Jessica Alba schools Bill O’Reilly in WW II histor...
- Obama’s First 100 Hours: A Clean Break From Bush
- What A Nigerian Facebook Scam Looks Like
- Congolese Rebel Leader Apprehended
- The Ultimate Dad Photo From Today’s Inauguration
- CNN: Roberts 'screwed up' oath of office
- Barack Obama Officialy Becomes 44th American Presi...
- Changing the Image of Religion: The New Faith Coal...
- Obama steps to door of White House — and history
- Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
- Band from TV - TV DEBUT - on Tonight Show with Jay...
- Katie Shearer, 24.... Blazer fan... will you remem...
- How the Susan Crawford interview changes everythin...
- Apple CEO Jobs to Take Medical Leave of Absence
- End the Genocide in Darfur
- Health insurer accused of overcharging millions
- Grandson of slaves
- 30 Minutes with Felicia Day
- Invitation to Pre-Inauguration Opening of The Geor...
- Meet the Whistleblower: Hospital Admin Takes Down ...
- White House Asked Howard To Stay In Blair House .....
- House Impeaches Blagojevich 114-1
- Report: Gmail about one-third as expensive as host...
- Johann Hari: You Are Being Lied to About Pirates
- Endless Vote Recounting Tests Minnesota Niceness
- Pink Iguana That Darwin Missed Holds Evolutionary ...
- Minnesota Canvassing Board Certifies Franken Win
- Joe Moakley’s legacy is global justice
- Fox News TWITTER account hacked? or Bill O'Reilly ...
- Twitter Hack Trail Leads To 'DigitalGangster'
- ▼ January (31)