The 25-member council of religious and secular advisors will reportedly focus renewed attention on poverty.
read more | digg story
Friday, February 6, 2009
White House panel will guide faith-based programs
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (35)
- Sarah Palin Takes Center Stage: Tax Issue
- Iraq Withdrawal Plan Gains G.O.P. Support
- The Teenager Audio Test - Can You Hear This Sound?
- Why the Twitter Haters Are Wrong
- Safari 4 Beta Still Slower than Google Chrome
- Brazilian "Land of Twins" May Be Caused By Nazi Eu...
- When Consumers Cut Back: A Lesson From Japan
- Amid the grieving, a rare act of sportsmanship
- New Zealand Internet blackout protest
- Facebook Thinks You're Stupid
- Twitters Suspended - The Full Story
- Anatomy Of A Smear: Keith Olbermann Debunks Stimul...
- Sam Stein: Dems Fed Up With McCain:
- Presidential Historians: Bush One of Worst Preside...
- Hawaii's Cartoonist, and my friend, Corky Trinidad...
- Google Chrome for Mac
- Democrat? Republican? Who Keeps F'ing Us Over?
- Letter to Obama About the Republicans, From An Ex-...
- The GOP Has Declared War On Obama - The Daily Dish...
- The new D.C.: Same as it ever was - Charles Mahtes...
- Samsung unveils solar-powered cell phone
- Phelps Bong Owner Charged After Trying To Sell Pie...
- Marijuana Appears to Slow Cancer Growth - FOX NEWS
- Congressman Twitters secret trip to Iraq
- Whiff of change in US medical marijuana policy
- Obama Slams GOP In Stimulus Speech
- Bush's chief of staff is full of crap
- Afghan Leader Finds Himself Hero No More
- 9/11 families applaud Obama at meeting on Guantanamo
- Gallup: Obama popular, trustworthy; Stim popular; ...
- Olbermann: It's time for Cheney to 'leave this cou...
- White House panel will guide faith-based programs
- Obama Tops Worlds Most Respected List
- Japan’s Big-Works Stimulus Is Lesson for U.S.
- 25 Things I Didn't Want To Know About You
- ▼ February (35)
Post a Comment