A Tax Day dumping of tea in Lafayette Park is bagged. A tea party at Lafayette Park can't include the dumping of 1 million tea bags. Somebody got the wrong permit. Sometimes you gotta wish you had a COMMUNITY ORGANIZER on hand so things like this wouldn't happen...
read more | digg story
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
1 Million Tea Bags, But No Place to Dump
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (35)
- Poll: Bush Getting Even More Unpopular Out Of Office
- FBI Arrests Oklahoma Teabagger For Twitter Threats
- On Earth Day 2009, a Bird's-Eye View : Slide Show
- kink.fm - Les Sarnoff
- 1 Million Tea Bags, But No Place to Dump
- Charlie the Unicorn 3 ...shun the non-believers!
- Purple for Maddie and Love for Thalon
- Twitter Vulnerability: Mutating Fast and More on t...
- Some Of Our Favorite Easter Eggs
- Tea Parties Forever
- Beck Tea Bagging Parties Bring out the Best Wackos
- How to kill e-mail (before it kills you)
- FriendFeed BETA = Real Time Web, news, chat, conve...
- Demi Moore Uses Twitter to Help Save Suicidal Woman
- ▼ April (14)
Post a Comment