Every communications medium has its own costs and benefits. But with e-mail, the costs grow over time as the benefits shrink. It's now just an easy way for everyone and anyone to waste your time and steal your attention. Here's how to stop using e-mail, and replace it with newer, better forms of communication.
read more | digg story
- ► 2014 (23)
- ► 2013 (48)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2010 (35)
- Poll: Bush Getting Even More Unpopular Out Of Office
- FBI Arrests Oklahoma Teabagger For Twitter Threats
- On Earth Day 2009, a Bird's-Eye View : Slide Show
- kink.fm - Les Sarnoff
- 1 Million Tea Bags, But No Place to Dump
- Charlie the Unicorn 3 ...shun the non-believers!
- Purple for Maddie and Love for Thalon
- Twitter Vulnerability: Mutating Fast and More on t...
- Some Of Our Favorite Easter Eggs
- Tea Parties Forever
- Beck Tea Bagging Parties Bring out the Best Wackos
- How to kill e-mail (before it kills you)
- FriendFeed BETA = Real Time Web, news, chat, conve...
- Demi Moore Uses Twitter to Help Save Suicidal Woman
- ▼ April (14)